REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR STUDENTS
Proceed to ANY BANK for School fees payment.
Your name in the bank should be as it appears in your admission letter..
Request to Pay your School Fees on E-Transact Platform..
Give the Teller your Institution Name.
Collect your E-Transact receipt or printout from the Bank.
- Go online and log on to www.unicalonline.edu.ng
- Click on postgraduate Registration and follow the online on-screen
instruction on how to fill the form. You will be expected to input your receipt
number on the space provided.
- Click on log in and proceed to fill the form.
- On completing the form, you will print out the registration form.
- Proceed to your department with the form for signatures by HOD and Dean of
- Submit the form in the office of the Dean of Graduate School for
- Collect the form from the Dean’s office, make three (3) photocopies of the
form and proceed to your Unit Head in Graduate School for registration. You
will be given and I.D Card form by your Unit Head.
- After registration in the Graduate School, proceed to Ecobank to pay the
sum of N1,000 for your ID Card. Enter your details carefully in the I.D Card
form provided, attach your recent passport photograph and submit to your Unit
Head with your bank teller.
- You will not be deemed to have registered until you submit the original
copies of your Registration and ID Card forms to your Unit Head.
- Proceed to the ID Card Room (Room 018) for image capture.
Your ID card is your identifier. You will not be permitted to undertake any
transaction in the Graduate School or your Department without ID Card.
- Note; Your ID card is valid for one academic session and as such renewable
every new academic session.