PROCEDURE FOR NEW STUDENTS.
Pay Acceptance Fee and Admission Letter PIN at Unical Microfinance Bank or any Commercial Bank on E-Tranzact platform before logging into the Portal with their PG Form number to print your Receipt for Acceptance fees and downloading of your Admission Letter.
- Log on to www.unicalonline.edu.ng
- Click on Students Menu and select New Registration
- Select If New Student, click to pay and generate matric number.
- Input your PG Form Number and search.
- Complete the Form and Generate your Bill Number
- Select either Pay Online with ATM Card or Pay at the Bank with Print out that has your Bill Number
- After successful payment with your ATM CARD, logon to the Portal to printout your receipt.
- After making payment at the bank with your Bill Number, Logon to the Portal to post the payment and printout your receipt.
Login into the Student Portal to Generate Bill Number for School Fees payment at any Commercial Bank nationwide on E-Transact Platform or with your ATM card through the Student Portal.